Providing individual (adults, adolescents & children), couples and family counseling.
- Counseling for Anxiety Disorders
- Counseling for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Counseling for Mood Disorders
- Understanding Sexual Orientation
- Understanding/Coping with Gender Dysphoria
- Behavioral Problems (Children)
- Behavioral Pattern Analysis (adults and children)
- Counseling for Children with difficulty in school (bullying, academic, attentional, social. Each counselor in the practice has extensive knowledge of I&RS, 504 plans under the ADA and Special Education procedures and services)
- Divorce Issues (Children and Adults)
- Counseling for eating disorders and issues regarding weight
- Parenting Skills & Support, including behavior plan development
- Grief Counseling
- Self-Esteem and Self-Awareness Building
- Short term/Solution focused counseling
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from depression and grief counseling to parenting support, counseling children with academic issues (including attentional difficulty and bullying issues), individuals going through gender dysphoria and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to help attain each client's personal/therapeutic goals.